We invite you to join the junior tennis academy at Caughlin Club in Reno, Nevada. At this academy you will hit a ton of balls, work hard and improve your game. The junior tennis academy offers top notch tennis training, a pristine tennis environment, and fun for players, ages 9-17, of all skill levels.
TRY OUR TENNIS ACADEMY! GET A FREE DAY!
Junior Tennis Academy at Caughlin Club
The junior tennis academy is geared toward developing tournament and high school tennis players. Students improve mechanics for all strokes, footwork and conditioning. Focus is on consistency and improved shot making. Group tennis instruction and live-ball play are present in each class.
- Instruction from head tennis pro, Randy Reynolds and his expert staff
- Academy groups are formed by skill level
- 6:1 student to teacher ratio
- The academy is open to the public
Academy Ages, Dates & Rates
- Ages 9-18
- Time: 3:30-5:30 P.M. (March-October)
- Time: 3-5 P.M. (November-February)
- Saturday: 12:30-2:30 P.M.
- $540 per month
- $25 drop-in per class
For additional tennis information call us at 775-240-6505 we would be happy to help you.